I am now three months into my new role as UK Field Leader with BMS. The work is becoming clearer and I have put together this short Prezi to help describe the trajectory I am on:
Here is the basic outline of the presentation:
- There are five areas of work that have developed in the first 3 months of the role:
- Unions and Associations
- Individual churches
- Mission Agencies
- Three time limited projects have emerged:
- A “Learning from World Mission” teaching resource for various groups.
- Experiments in missiological reflection (for Ministers and leaders).
- Exploring a round table discussion around creative approaches to rural mission.
Feel free to get in touch if you would like to discuss any of the things I am involved in with me.